Bucknell University | 2014-2018
B.S Electrical Engineering
Minor in Mathematics
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office; Window/Android/Linux OS, SolidWorks, Multisim, Eagle PCB
- Internet: SEO, Wix, WordPress
- Fabrication skill: Soldering, 3D Printing, Wood working, Vacuum forming, Laser cut
Undergraduate Researcher, Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA (Summer 2015)
- Analysis on Smart Residential Microgrid Testbed: Successfully validated and analyzed collected data of an existing residential microgrid. Research on optimizing the energy consumed by radon mitigation system. (Fall 2015)
- Data Capture and Validation for the Kinematic Information Capture and Reporting (KICR) System: Researched and developed an app that collects a patient’s movements to differentiate ADHD patients. Successfully optimized the app in term of battery usage (50%), record frequency (10ms) and interval variation (3ms). (Summer 2015)
Student Technician, 7th Street Studio MakerSpace, Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA (Sep 2015-present)
The 7th Street Studio is a creative workspace open to students, faculty and staff throughout the academic year, with the MakerSpace annex includes high-tech fabrication machines.
- Assist students, faculty, and staff with projects.
- Oversee safe student use of materials and equipment in the MakerSpace during classes and on nights and weekends.
- Repair and maintain tools as needed.
Study Group Leader, Teaching and Learning Center, Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA (Sep 2015-present)
- Lead help sessions for students in PHYS 211: Classical and Modern Physics
Technology consultant, ITEC, Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA (Sep 2014-present)
The ITEC group (Instructional Technology Enhancing the Curriculum) seeks to impact student learning by helping the academic community explore the effective integration of technology and teaching.
- Lead support sessions for students involved in specialized classroom technology projects.
- Implement the use of new instructional technologies in support of learning
Vice President/Project Manager, Makers and Robotics Club (MARC), Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA (Sep 2014-present)
The mobile autonomous robotics club is hereby organized for the purpose of designing, building, and programming robots for the academic enrichment of its members and the community.
- Designed, developed, built mining robot for NASA Robotics Mining Competition and firefighter robot for Trinity’s Firefighter Robot Contest
- Managed and oversaw robotic projects
- Led the network communication sub team for the mining robot
IT teacher, Dandelion Summer Project, Vinh Phuc, Vietnam (Summer 2014)
A volunteer project provides computer education to students at rural area in Vietnam. Funded by Davis Projects for Peace.
- Taught basic computer skills to 23 orphans (have no prior experience with computer) : Window OS, typing, Microsoft Office, Paint, Internet, game programming
- Set up 10 computers at center’s computer lab
- Organized Science Day to provide basic knowledge about science and engineering
Ambassador, Southeast Asian Youth Leadership Program by US Embassy, United States (2012 – 2013)
Intensive four-week exchange program in the United States aims at promoting high-quality leadership, civic responsibility, volunteerism, and respect for diversity.
- One of 5 Vietnamese ambassadors chosen for a trainer program to learn about leadership, civic engagement and sustainable development